From time to time it may be necessary to make amendments to the Directors or Officers of a company. Company Directorship comes with serious responsibilities, and so the Companies Registration Office (CRO) information regarding a companies Officers details must be kept up to date at all times. Considerations regarding Company Directors and changes to the Directors are as follows:
1. An undercharged bankrupt cannot become an officer in a company.
2. There are no qualifications required to become a director of a company.
3. The Auditor of a company is prohibited from acting as a director of that company.
4. As least one Director of the company must be a resident of the state to avoid having to purchase a Non Resident bond.
5. One person can be a Director of up to 25 companies at one time.
Change Director of a Company
€ 55.00 (ex. VAT)Login or Register to Purchase this Product