A frequent question we get when foreign clients call us is “tell me about Cork”. We see this as our chance to to really profile cork as a great place to do business. If you are thinking of moving or starting your business in Ireland, consider locating your business in Cork. Cork is located in the South of Ireland, with good, Road infrastructure and Rail services to the rest of Ireland. Cork has some of the most recognisable multinationals located close to the city including Apple, Novartis, Amazon, Boston Scientific, EMC, Heineken, & Bank of New York Mellon.
This video which is located on the Cork Chamber website, gives you an idea of what Cork has to offer if you are thinking of locating a business in Cork. See why so many SME’s and Multinationals have decided to locate in one of Europe’s most progressive cities.
Cork has so much to offer business:
– Corporation Tax rate of 12.5%
– An International Airport.
– An International Cargo Port.
– One of the most active and innovate Chambers of Commerce in Ireland.
– Cork is compact & free from urban sprawl.
– A rich cultural Heritage.
– Good business support services.
For more information about starting your business in Cork give us a call on +353 21 4217322 or fill in our Contact Form by clicking the link below..